<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, July 17, 2006

You know, sometimes I can't stand being treated in a certain manner. I'm not gonna start a long story on how pathetic I feel, but I just wanna say that I'm human. I have feelings and I'm definitely not invisible. I don't need to live with any of your attitude. If you wanna show it, I'm definitely not the person you should show it to. Honestly, sometimes its really tiring having to be the one everyone always count on, and yet, seemed to be so unimportant, like as if every shit that I did was forgotten in a flash. I'm not asking for any credit cause I don't need them. Just acknowledge my damn existance and start treating me like a normal being. As much as I say I don't give a damn anymore, part of me still bothers about how crappy I'm being treated. These really make me have second thoughts about being the oh so reliable friend who's always there in your hour of need. Okay, I doubt anyone is understanding this, so let's move on.

Anyway, yes I'm still happy and hyper. Don't worry. But I hope this will last. Because I feel that being happy everyday is starting to make me feel weary. It seemed like a chore now. Whatever. Lessons are going on as usual. Not forgetting the uncountable tests the school is giving. Talk about stress. I feel stressed yes, but I'm not doing anything about it. This is problematic. Its only 4 more weeks to prelims. I need to push myself really hard now. Its really do or die. I can't afford to waste anymore time now. Urrghhhhhhhh.

Lastly, I really miss my primary school friends. Its funny how much I used to detest them after entering secondary school. Because at that point of time, the naive me thought that secondary school friends are much better/caring. But now, looking back, I guess I'll take back my words, it doesn't seemed to be the case anymore. Even though in primary school, all of us know nuts about friendships, we still enjoy everyone's company and not forgetting the constant gossips that we used to share. It was those chilidish days whereby the girls would talk about which boy like who and vice versa. Of course, there's so much more that was talked about but the main point is. Primary school life=Carefree and happy go lucky. Not much troubles. Not many schemers around, if you can get what I'm trying to say about some people in Sjc. Sigh. Those were really the times man. Its scary how much people changed, and even scarier how much I've changed. Tingyu, if you're reading this, I wanna let you know how much I miss you. (: Thanks for being such a great pal!

Alright. No point feeling nostalgic. Its not gonna bring back time or anything. Live for the present. Continue being happy and then kiss goodbye to secondary school. Its only 4 more months and I'll start life afresh in some unknown school and make new friends all over again. I'm certainly eagerly anticipating for that day to come. (:

Nothing is impossible,
but only if you believe in it. (: